The Italian Chapel in Prague, 2017-2018
Built in 1600 and located in the heart of Prague, the Chapel of the Italian Congregation is a historical monument witnessing a path of integration between the Italian community and the Czech one, which has lasted for centuries. This photography portfolio documents the state of the interiors of the monument, through a series of formal views, upon completion of restoration work, which took place in autumn 2017.
The portfolio is comprised of 10 fine prints in limited edition available for acquisition and exhibition.
A publication on The Italian Chapel in Prague produced with Italian group SIAD.
The images are complemented by texts by Guido Carrai and Andrea Louis Ballardini, an introduction by HE Aldo Amati, Italian Ambassador in Czech Republic and Roberto Sestini, Chairman of the SIAD Group. Written in Italian, Czech and English, this first edition is printed in 1000 copies of which only 80 are made available for sale on this website.
All rights reserved 2007-2018