La Cappella degli Italiani a Praga

IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2482.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG
IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2482.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG

La Cappella degli Italiani a Praga

30.00

A publication on The Italian Chapel in Prague produced with Italian group SIAD.

Built in 1600 and located in the heart of Prague, the Chapel of the Italian Congregation is a historical monument witnessing a path of integration between the Italian community and the Czech one, which has lasted for centuries. This publication documents the state of the interiors of the monument, through a series of formal views, upon completion of restoration work, which took place in autumn 2017.

The images are complemented by texts by Guido Carrai and Andrea Louis Ballardini, an introduction by HE Aldo Amati, Italian Ambassador in Czech Republic and Roberto Sestini, Chairman of the SIAD Group.

Written in Italian, Czech and English, this first edition is printed in 1000 copies of which only 80 units will be available to the public for sale on this website and selected bookshops.

Quantity:
Add To Cart